Wearing many hats! Sorry guys!

• Creator
    Topic

It seems there was some type of error happening in the bowels of the site. I use a WordPress Platform, very stable, traditional and basic platform. (Not all the plug-ins are as user friendly but the platform, yes.)

I apologize to anyone who had trouble posting last night. Not sure when the error first occurred. I was checking some of the settings around 9:30pm PST and then the site went down. BIG THANKS to GoDaddy tech support who helped me diagnose and figure out how *I* could fix the problem (they’re not allowed to do it for us) I was able to get it all back up around midnight. NOT my idea of a relaxing Sunday evening! LOL!

If you ever experience trouble, just send me a note thru the @joyridek9.education”>admin@joyridek9.education and I’ll get on it as quickly as possible. Fortunately I noticed this before most of you. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Now, on to checking out videos!

Happy Monday!
    ๐Ÿ˜€

Kimberly Buchanan
    Joyride K9 Dog Training

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Susanne Howarth
    Participant

Oh dear! Checking videos at 10 p.m., after the weekend you had?!?!? Yikes!

Well, yes. This is my life….

Kimberly Buchanan
    Joyride K9 Dog Training

Gina Baker
    Spectator

We are happy you have chosen this life!!

๐Ÿ™‚

Kimberly Buchanan
    Joyride K9 Dog Training

Linda Bath
    Participant

Working late! I actually had trouble this morning on my windows computer. I kept trying to go to my page to post. I would get the error you need to be signed in. Sign in. Same error. Finally went to my IPad and got in.

When all else fails, clear your cache and log in again. ๐Ÿ™‚

Kimberly Buchanan
    Joyride K9 Dog Training

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Wearing many hats! Sorry guys!’ is closed to new replies.