~JOYRIDE K9 *REMOTE* K9NW EDUCATION~

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Jennifer Ackley
      Participant

Can anyone recommend a good video editing app on iPhone? or free software?

Sarah Sorlien
      Participant

Actually I learned how to trim the videos with Photos on the iPhone: http://www.imore.com/record-trim-videos-ipad
      That might help. (That is the free apple app.)

Sarah Sorlien
      Participant

I am just getting the hang of where to post things to keep them organized. Thanks for the advice on Rookie Cam for the arrows. I am trying to learn some video editing as part of this process.

Kimberly Buchanan
      Keymaster

(Thank you for moving this here – I deleted the other posts…)

Kimberly Buchanan
      Joyride K9 Dog Training

Sarah Sorlien
      Participant

I see the method in your madness, Kim. I will get better at it 🙂

Deb (De) Frost
      Participant

Video editing is the bane of my life!! ACK! There are loads of supposedly simple video editing programs out there. Most of them are beyond my limited brain power <sigh>. I mostly just use the free editing software on YouTube. It’s simplistic (still nearly beyond me some days when my fibro is acting up) and I wish I could do more fun stuff – but it works. 🙂

Susanne Howarth
      Participant

I’m with Deb. Once a video is loaded to YouTube, if you go to the Video Manager and select Edit, you’ll see an option for Enhancements, which allows you to trim your video and/or splice two videos together. It has a bunch of other options as well, but those are the two I use most.

Kimberly Buchanan
      Keymaster

Thanks for the feedback on this!

Kimberly Buchanan
      Joyride K9 Dog Training

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Video editing’ is closed to new replies.