~JOYRIDE K9 *REMOTE* K9NW EDUCATION~

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Gina Baker
      Spectator

First -Thoughts are with your hubby -but I agree with Kim – don’t stress over the lessons, they are available for a year and you can work on them at any time and always submit for movie week!
      It is nice to have a live videographer but having the tripod really is a nice way to do it. I don’t have to worry about working my schedule around my husband or anyone else. You just load up and go. You will have to do more trimming, due to start the recording sooner but it is has been easy through either youtube or what ever you may use
      And if you forget your tripod – you can use the hood of your car!

Terry Wright and Kai
      Participant

Thanks Gina! Our neighbor just took Jim to the ER. Jim wanted me to stay home with Taku. I will update everyone when I hear something.

True… there is always Movie Week 🙂 I love Movie Week!

We do have a tripod that I’ve never used. I need to get it out and play with it, so that I am comfortable with it.

I use youtube and have used the trim feature before 🙂

I’ll see what happens today. I’m suppose to head to Anchorage tomorrow for several days, but I may need to cancel that depending on what is happening with Jim.

Thanks a lot for your encouragement, it is very much appreciated as is Kim’s 🙂

Edited: Sent you a friend request on FB.. at least I hope it was you 🙂

Terry Wright

Susanne Howarth
      Participant

Terry: what’s the latest on Jim? Praying that all is well…

Terry Wright and Kai
      Participant

Susanne,
      I haven’t heard anything yet. I figure he is busy and will get to me when he can 🙂 He has only been there about 2 hours and not sure how long he had to wait to get seen. If I don’t hear something later this afternoon, I will give ER a call. I don’t want to call Jim, since I don’t know what is happening 🙂

Stay tuned.

Terry Wright

Kathryn Dobyns
      Participant

Terry, I hope things turn out well for your husband – no news is so hard!

I also use a tripod and my iPad to video searches and it works fine most of the time. Sometimes it is hard to do vehicles – you have to really think about where to place the camera – and sometimes it is hard to get enough of a small interior search area in the camera view, but for these one hide exercises, it is very easy to get the shot needed for review.

I love watching Taku! He is the most adorable little guy! He is the perfect size and just looks so plush! (I had a husky mix before Hunter, so I know you pay for the plushness with lots of hair everywhere!)

Wishing speedy healing to Jim!

Terry Wright and Kai
      Participant

Not sure who all is on FB, so will post here also.

Jim is home. This link talks about the Hip Bone area, and the ilium. They are pretty sure that it’s the ilium that is causing the problem from the CS, but will know more when they open it up. Jim can’t get MRI’s which would have given them more info. At this point it’s waiting for scheduling and such. Thanks for all the kind words.

Hip bone – Wikipedia
      The hip bone (innominate bone, pelvic bone[1] or coxal bone) is a large flat bone, constricted in the center and expanded above and below. In some vertebrates (including humans before puberty) it is composed of three parts: the ilium, ischium, and the pubis.
      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hip_bone

Terry Wright

Kimberly Buchanan
      Keymaster

Thanks for the update Terry! Hopefully Jim can get in for the procedure (or MRI?) in order to diagnose correctly and fix the pain. Hang in there!

Kimberly Buchanan
      Joyride K9 Dog Training

Gina Baker
      Spectator

Thanks for the update – thoughts are with you guys.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Terry – Don't drop out!’ is closed to new replies.