~JOYRIDE K9 *REMOTE* K9NW EDUCATION~

Site Maintenance 9/5/16

Home Forums JOYRIDE K9 OPEN FORUM Site Maintenance 9/5/16

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Kimberly Buchanan
      Keymaster

Hi All – I’m going to be doing some site maintenance after this course ends. I need to look at various other membership methods since the one I’m using seems to show errors far too often with access to the forums. I’m looking at some other features and integrations. If there is anything you would like to see or have displayed better, please let me know. Thanks! Kim

Kimberly Buchanan
        Joyride K9 Dog Training

Linda Bath
        Participant

Hi Kim. You probably already know about this error, but just in case. Sometimes I have to log in several times before the site recognizes me. I will be logged in and when I try to go into the forum, I get oops only members can access.
          As I am usually on my IPad, it may have something to do with the window vs Apple issue.
          I also find looking for the courses and signing up to be cumbersome. Worth the journey though!
          Good luck on your update and looking forward to our next class!

Kimberly Buchanan
          Keymaster

Thanks for the feedback, Linda. I really think it’s in the membership plug-in and I’m hoping to find an alternative, tho’ it may end up being at the end of the year when I have more time between courses. Looking into it now. 🙂

Kimberly Buchanan
            Joyride K9 Dog Training

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • The topic ‘Site Maintenance 9/5/16’ is closed to new replies.