~JOYRIDE K9 *REMOTE* K9NW EDUCATION~

Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Terry Wright and Kai
      Participant

Hi Linda,
        I noticed on these searches that you did not have your treats in hand, so you could not reward quickly.
        Not sure what Kim will say about your question about pairing, but I think having a couple of treats in your hand to start with you will be able be pay more quickly. In my practices I usually have about 3-4 treats in my hand so I can treat quickly with several pieces.
        In trial I usually only have on piece in my hand, I can still pay quickly, but less likely to drop anything.

In your threshold exterior you did have treats in your hand 🙂
        Just my observation, but Kim is the boss lady 🙂 hehehe

Terry Wright

Linda Bath
        Participant

Good observation. Normally I always have treats in hand, but seem to have been not as prepared! I think I am feeling stressed from being so far behind. How is Jim. Going to pm you on FaceBook

Terry Wright and Kai
          Participant

I hear ya, I get flustered when I’m behind, like now. Yeah that threw me off because normally you do have treats in our hand. Wanted to point it out to you in case you were trying something different… LOL

Yell if you need anything.

Terry Wright

Linda Bath
            Participant

I think I am going to figure out the tripod and camera before this class is done. Not enough interest here for working with dogs. lol

Terry Wright and Kai
              Participant

We can learn together. I was hoping to get thru this course before I needed to learn tho 😉

Terry Wright

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • The topic ‘Linda threshold containiers’ is closed to new replies.