~JOYRIDE K9 *REMOTE* K9NW EDUCATION~

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Kimberly Buchanan
      Keymaster

So I got a little wild by adding 2 more lessons yesterday. I know most of you are nowhere near the end of the lessons but a couple of you are and needed just a little bit more to finish out the week. (Yes, this is all I’ll add!)

My *question* is how many of you would be interested in continuing with the B2B theme for a Part 2 (or Part B)? ONLY with the folks here, would I consider this, and just to keep you guys working on the lessons. Depending upon who wanted to sign up we might stick with what is posted or add some more to continue if there are those of you who are at the end.

I have already posted the “Elite” class coming up in January but it might be possible to run this at the same time, depending on how many are interested.

I also considered a “Beyond Basics” course but that’s kind of the same as the NW2 class. OR it could incorporate slightly more “testing” of the skills worked on in the B2B course. As you can see, this is evolving as it swirls in my mind. 😉 So to help me figure out the direction to take, please take a moment to answer these questions:

Would you be interested in a B2B, Part 2 course?
        Would you be interested in a 3-wk or 6-wk course?
        Would you be interested in a January or February start?
        Would you be interested in a “Beyond Basics” course to follow?
        What else should I consider or other input do you have?

Many thanks! 🙂

Kimberly Buchanan
        Joyride K9 Dog Training

Carolyn Murray
        Participant

I would definitely be interested in continuing!! I love this class and the difference it has made in both of my dogs. Also, it’s helped my perspective a lot!

B2B Part 2 – Yes!
          6 week…or I would do two 3 week classes
          Mid January start
          Beyond Basics – Yes!

You know me, I’ll consider anything! It’s all good.

Of all the classes I’ve taken/audited, I think Back to Basics is my favorite at this point. Super fun, fast moving class!

Thank you!

Linda Bath
          Participant

I would definitely be interested in continueing. We are learning so much. I would be happy with 6 week, 3 weeks, etc..whatever you decide. We will be there.
            Thank you!!!

Terry Wright and Kai
            Participant

Would you be interested in a B2B, Part 2 course? * YES*

Would you be interested in a 3-wk or 6-wk course? *Maybe a 3 week B2B2 (B2B
              Part2), a short break and another 3 week B2B3 (B2B Part 3), etc.*

Would you be interested in a January or February start? *Either Month is
              fine with me.*

Would you be interested in a “Beyond Basics” course to follow? *YES or
              another NW2 class.*

Terry Wright

Susanne Howarth
              Participant

You know I’m always up for more on-line work (even when I rebel and fail to follow the instructions precisely!).

Would you be interested in a B2B, Part 2 course? Absolutely
                Would you be interested in a 3-wk or 6-wk course? Yes — whichever we can persuade you to do!
                Would you be interested in a January or February start? What’s wrong with starting immediately? (You know me, I want to have my cake and eat it too…)
                Would you be interested in a “Beyond Basics” course to follow? Yup. “Beyond” basics might enable me to control myself and do what we were assigned as opposed to constantly going further than one should for basics.
                What else should I consider or other input do you have? I’d love to do the Troubleshooting course again — perhaps pick some stuff to work on with Blackie, since it was Biscuit who got to do that course last summer

I’d just be glad to see you extend this current session so that we would have time to finish all the extra lessons you’ve posted!

Kathryn Dobyns
                Participant

I am up for whatever you put together next! Jan/Feb is good timing and I really like these exercises to revisit foundation skills.

Gina Baker
                  Spectator

YEs, YES and YES…

Would you be interested in a B2B, Part 2 course? YES
                    Would you be interested in a 3-wk or 6-wk course? – I kinda like Terry’s idea- 3 weeks shot break and another 3 weeks
                    Would you be interested in a January or February start? I vote Feb
                    Would you be interested in a “Beyond Basics” course to follow? YES
                    What else should I consider or other input do you have? I would like another troubleshooting course

I do agree – this has been a really good course.

Stefanie Alexander
                    Participant

Would you be interested in a B2B, Part 2 course? Yes.
                      Would you be interested in a 3-wk or 6-wk course? Either would work for us.
                      Would you be interested in a January or February start? We are flexible.
                      Would you be interested in a “Beyond Basics” course to follow? Yes.
                      What else should I consider or other input do you have? Troubleshooting, please 🙂

Viewing 7 reply threads
                  • The topic ‘Continuing with a B2B Part 2?’ is closed to new replies.