~JOYRIDE K9 *REMOTE* K9NW EDUCATION~

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author

Kim, If we get a lesson in on Sunday will it be reviewed, or is tomorrow, Saturday the last day to turn in our work?
      Thanks.

Terry Wright

Hi Terry – Yes, I will review the video. I might not get to it until a day or so later but even if the forums are closed I can post a response. ๐Ÿ™‚ Remember, this is in Pacific time! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Plus, I do think I’ll do a continuation of the course so you will have the ability to add more later to a separate section. Still contemplating what/how/when but all is not lost. ๐Ÿ™‚

Kimberly Buchanan
      Joyride K9 Dog Training

Linda Bath
      Participant

Yeah Kim! Glad to hear you will be continuing this class for us. I was trying to figure out how to post all the videos and still get them reviewed. Now I can just focus one at a time. Also, I was thinking about the SOTM and was wondering how you felt about us sharing video’s between ourselves for comment? If not on this site between us in emails. Just a thought for those of us without the skilled writing of Deb.

And along Linda’s thoughts maybe we could use the THE CLUB HOUSE (SOTMC Chat Forum) to post our video on. And the other participates could see them and make comments and suggestions???

My writing skills are blah. Plus doing the lesson, writing it all out and receiving no feedback is kind of blah.

Thanks much for all you do do for us!

Terry Wright

Linda Bath
      Participant

Terry I was thinking we could give feed back between ourselves. on or off the site per Kim’s request. Kind of like doing searches together back home.

Hm, let me think on it! ๐Ÿ™‚

Kimberly Buchanan
      Joyride K9 Dog Training

We could always start a FB group if others wanted to join us for the SOTMC video discussion??? I don’t know, just thinking out loud.

Terry Wright

Kathryn Dobyns
      Participant

I like the idea of peer review of video – that might bring me back to SOTMC.

Please don’t do a FB group unless you monitor it strictly. Too easy for those not subscribed to get info they’re not paying for and not everyone maintains their SOTMC membership every quarter. Do you then kick them off the FB group?

I’m thinking on how to enhance it. ๐Ÿ™‚

Kimberly Buchanan
      Joyride K9 Dog Training

ok thanks Kim… was just kicking around ideas ๐Ÿ™‚

Terry Wright

Linda Bath
      Participant

I was just thinking of video between only those active members, either here or sent to each other. No FB!!!! That would just turn into a nightmare.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Coming to an End’ is closed to new replies.