~JOYRIDE K9 *REMOTE* K9NW EDUCATION~

Found it, thanks Kim!

Taku and I did Kim’s last Gold online class and learned so much. Some of you were in that class and are my NW buddies up here ๐Ÿ™‚

We tried for our NW Title 2 in September this year, and did not pass ๐Ÿ™ But I learned a lot from the experience, LOL hindsight is 20/20! We have been doing nose work for probably around 5 years or so. Yeah I know that is a long time (we are slow ๐Ÿ™‚ Not worried about the time frame. It gives us something to do together as he is dog reactive and this sport let’s us participate. We were in the first class available in the area. I know that our instructors have learned more and more each year and so have we. Taku turned 14 in June and is probably 99% deaf. LOL and I am 65 ๐Ÿ™‚

I live in a small/tiny town about an hour one way to NW class, so in the winters when it gets dark so early, is snowy/icy and more moose on the roads I don’t make it to class ๐Ÿ™ And I need the modification that online classes give me to get up off my rear end and practice instead of going into hibernation mode ๐Ÿ˜‰ In the winter, when we do practice it is liking in the house or garage.
Thanks Kim!

Terry Wright