~JOYRIDE K9 *REMOTE* K9NW EDUCATION~

Kimberly Buchanan
Keymaster

I wouldn’t worry too much about the weavepoles since you’re not putting odor ON them. 😉

I didn’t notice the “rock” until I watched the video for a second time. Nice that he left it, tho’!

Some of these I would consider low but two of the hides are in what I would consider “average” type of bags. (The first hide was perfect.) The search worked and Baxter was awesome but I would encourage you to work even FLATTER bags and FLATTER boxes. Your low containers with the red lids are good. Good options are the teal bag, the low box next to the weavepoles, the giraffe purse is not bad, the 3 flat bags in the corner where Baxter investigates at (:53). I would have put odor in two of those instead of the other hide locations just to see how Baxter works something that flat.

Don’t worry about re-doing the exercise (unless you want to) but make sure you practice these flat things. It’s not about fooling Baxter but about educating him to investigate these things closer and in more detail that can be difficult. We want to keep him progressing, so keep adding the challenges! 🙂

Kimberly Buchanan
    Joyride K9 Dog Training