CE910: Instructor Continuing Education for NACSW Instructors
(Exclusive to CNWI, ANWI and Prospective Instructors enrolled in the NACSW Education Course)
w/Kimberly Buchanan, Joyride K9 Dog Training
An NACSW authorized online education offering
EACH SESSION WILL HAVE A NEW TOPIC FOR PRESENTATION
(Topic will be revealed when each course is announced)
The specifics of the Case Study assignment will be available on the Joyride K9 Dog Training online education site at least one week prior to the course beginning so GOLD level students can begin to prepare for their classes. Only enrolled students will have access to this information. These presentations are of the CLASSES you teach, not of your own dogs.
There will be 3 levels of participation in this course. Please be aware that your CEU’s earned will be based on completing the requirements for each level:
GOLD (12 participants max, 12 possible CEU’s) – $195
· Will prepare and submit (1) Case Study for review and discussion based on the topic provided
· Will share class video submissions based on their Case Study (estimate 2-3 students, 1-3 videos of each exercise, showing the progression or changes you made or challenges you saw, etc. – videos should be approx. 3 min or less)
· Will participate with one-on-one Q&A and discussions with the Course Instructor within their private CASE STUDY thread
· Will participate with the DISCUSSION forum about other Case Studies or general topics, possible quizzes and final “exam” after course completion
SILVER (25 participants max, 7 possible CEU’s) – $125
· Will begin at least (1) new topic of discussion within the DISCUSSION forum about the Case Studies or other general topics
· Will regularly participate with the DISCUSSION forum about Case Studies or other general topics, possible quizzes and final “exam” after course completion
BRONZE (Unlimited participants, 5 possible CEU’s) – $90
· Auditor without active participation in the forums but will be required to take possible quizzes and final “exam” after course completion
Because this is essentially a self-study format, we will monitor your participation and conduct a final “exam” to gather information about what you learned in this course after completion. Your actual earned CEU’s will be dependent upon your level of participation, fulfillment of the requirements and the accuracy of your quiz/test submissions.
Based on interest we will offer Continuing Education courses in this format periodically. You may earn CEU’s ONCE PER PARTICIPATION LEVEL during each re-certification period.